- 1 of 5 Cut tops from peppers; seed. Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes, until tender. Run under cool water; drain.
- 2 of 5 Cook macaroni and cheese following package directions.
- 3 of 5 Mix macaroni and cheese in bowl with chicken, bacon, tomato, green onion, and sour cream.
- 4 of 5 Spoon into peppers. Top with 2 tablespoons each grated Parmesan and flavored bread crumbs.
- 5 of 5 Bake, covered, in 350 degrees oven 10 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6