Mahogany Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a medium bowl, whisk soy sauce, honey, orange juice, ketchup and hot sauce. Set aside half for basting, half for serving.
- 3 of 5 Place chicken, skinned-side up, in pan. Brush generously with soy mixture for basting. Roast at 450 degrees for 40 minutes, brushing every 10 minutes with sauce. Remove from oven when internal temperature registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- 4 of 5 Combine chicken broth and onion flakes in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer; stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- 5 of 5 Serve the chicken with the reserved sauce, couscous and edamame.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 2 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 29 g carb., 43 g pro., 166 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 754 mg sodium, 392 kcal cal.