- 1 of 5 In a large heavy-bottom pot, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides for about 4 minutes. Remove pork to a plate and reserve. Add kielbasa and cook for 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until nicely browned. Remove to another plate and reserve.
- 2 of 5 Add remaining tablespoon of oil to pot and cook chicken for 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- 3 of 5 Break up tomatoes and add along with garlic; cook for 3 minutes, stirring to loosen up any browned bits from bottom of pot. Add wine, simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Add in beans, salt, cayenne and reserved kielbasa. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Just before serving, stir pork back in pot and heat through. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 8 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 874 mg sodium, 444 kcal cal., 36 g pro., 16 g carb., 22 g Fat, total, 127 mg chol.