- 1 of 5 Sprinkle chicken legs with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2 of 5 Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; brown, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to paper toweling to drain.
- 3 of 5 Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and garlic; saute until almost tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Return chicken to skillet along with tomato sauce, broth, thyme and remaining salt and pepper. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink near bone and internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.
- 5 of 5 Arrange the chicken over the yellow rice and serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 105 mg chol., 19 g Fat, total, 5 g sat. fat, 333 kcal cal., 8 g carb., 31 g pro., 1039 mg sodium, 2 g fiber