- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch cake pan. Dust lightly with flour; tap out the excess flour.
- 2 of 5 Prepare cake mix according to package directions, but decrease the water by 1/4 cup. Add the rum extract. Mix the batter according to the package directions. Stir in 1 cup of the cherry filling and 1/4 cup of the white chocolate, reserving the remaining cherry filling and white chocolate. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 3 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4 of 5 Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert the pan onto the rack; remove the pan. Invert the cake, right side up. Cool completely.
- 5 of 5 Place cake on serving tray. Frost top and sides. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate. Top with remaining cherry filling.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 0 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 56 g carb., 9 g Fat, total, 2 g pro., 306 kcal cal., 313 mg sodium