- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Heat milk in large heavy saucepan over low heat until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan. Add chocolate; heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Stir in butter, brandy and vanilla until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
- 3 of 5 Whisk small amount of chocolate mixture into egg yolks in small bowl. Whisk yolk mixture back into mixture in saucepan. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes or until just set in center. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.
- 5 of 5 To serve, loosen side of pan and remove. Serve with whipped cream, raspberries and pureed raspberries for a sauce, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 16