Gushing Mocha Java-Lava Cakes
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter, flour four 6-ounce custard cups.
- 2 of 5 Mix cream and espresso in small saucepan. Bring to simmering over medium-low heat, stirring to dissolve powder. Add butter and chocolate; stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and flour.
- 3 of 5 Beat eggs and sugar in bowl on high until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate mixture. Pour into cups. Place in 9-inch square pan.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven for about 12 minutes or just until cakes are set and instant-read thermometer inserted in cakes registers 160 degrees F.
- 5 of 5 With oven mitts, remove pan from oven. Remove cups from pan; let stand 1 minute. Run small spatula around side of each cup; invert cakes onto individual dessert plates; remove cups. (Unmold immediately or cakes will stick.) Leave cups over cakes to keep warm, if desired. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 338 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 39 mg sodium, 25 g Fat, total, 150 mg chol., 6 g pro., 28 g carb., 14 g sat. fat