Marbled Choco Pudding Cake
- 1 of 5 Place whipped topping mix, 1/2 cup of the milk and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat on high speed until thick and soft peaks form, about 4 minutes. Add remaining milk and devils food pudding mix. Beat on high speed 2 minutes.
- 2 of 5 In a small bowl, set aside 2 cups of the pudding mixture (for frosting). Fold the finely chopped wafer candy bars into remaining pudding mixture (for filling).
- 3 of 5 With a serrated knife, slice the marble loaf cake lengthwise into 3 equal slices.
- 4 of 5 Place the bottom slice on a serving plate. Spread with half of the pudding-candy bar filling. Top with middle cake layer and remaining pudding-candy bar filling. Top with remaining cake slice.
- 5 of 5 Frost the top and sides of cake with reserved 2 cups frosting. Garnish top of cake with the coarsely chopped candy bar. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 50 g carb., 6 g pro., 350 kcal cal., 407 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 8 g sat. fat, 77 mg chol., 14 g Fat, total