Chocolate-Covered Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 of 6 Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 In a large pot, melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows and continue heating until completely melted, about 5 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Stir in cereal until evenly coated with marshmallow mixture. Pour into prepared pan and press in evenly with greased hands. Cool completely.
- 4 of 6 Place chocolate and oil in a glass bowl. Microwave at 50% for 1 minute. Stir and continue to melt at 50% in 30-second increments until a few lumps remain. Stir until smooth.
- 5 of 6 Cut cereal bar into 24 pieces. Dip one end of each in chocolate to coat, shake off excess and place on a wax-paper-lined sheet pan. Let dry 30 minutes.
- 6 of 6 Remelt chocolate. With a spoon, drizzle remaining chocolate over dipped end of each bar. Let dry 30 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 15 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 25 g carb., 3 g sat. fat, 6 g Fat, total, 148 kcal cal., 48 mg sodium, 2 g pro.