Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 325 degrees . Coat a baking sheet with vegetable spray or line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar and continue to beat until glossy stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Add cooled chocolate, pecans and vanilla, mixing until incorporated.
- 4 of 5 Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes, until set. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 18
Per Serving: 24 kcal cal., 0 mg chol., 7 g Fat, total, 6 mg sodium, 2 g pro., 1 g fiber, 13 g carb., 2 g sat. fat