Chocolate Raspberry Cups
- 1 of 6 Place semisweet chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute. Stir until smooth, microwaving in additional 15-second intervals if needed.
- 2 of 6 Spoon 2 tbsp melted chocolate into each liner and swirl until inside is completely coated. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3 of 6 Place white chocolate in a bowl; heat 1 cup cream until steaming. Pour over white chocolate and whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- 4 of 6 Beat 1/2 cup cream on medium-high until semi-firm peaks form. Add white chocolate mixture and beat on medium for 4 minutes or until mousse-like consistency.
- 5 of 6 Gently peel liners away from chocolate cups. Fill with white chocolate mixture. Swirl 1/2 tsp jam into each cup and refrigerate 3 hours.
- 6 of 6 To serve, top each cup with raspberries and lightly dust with confectioners' sugar.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 32 mg sodium, 28 g sugar, 5 g pro., 36 g carb., 17 g sat. fat, 5 g fiber, 28 g Fat, total, 396 kcal cal.