Bittersweet Almond Chocolate Pudding
- 1 of 5 In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine milk, sugar, eggs, cornstarch and salt. Whisk until well blended.
- 2 of 5 Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- 3 of 5 In second bowl, melt chocolate on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave on HIGH another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Whisk chocolate and almond extract into milk mixture until smooth.
- 4 of 5 Spoon into 4 serving dishes, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 5 of 5 Just before serving, toast almonds. Place nuts in a glass pie plate. Toss with olive oil. Microwave, uncovered, for 1 minute on HIGH. Stir. Microwave an additional minute or until lightly toasted. Garnish puddings with whipped topping, then sprinkle with toasted nuts.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 84 mg sodium, 118 mg chol., 20 g Fat, total, 9 g sat. fat, 358 kcal cal., 40 g carb., 10 g pro., 2 g fiber