Chocolate-Chip Banana Loaves
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- 2 of 5 Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Blend banana, sour cream and vanilla in medium-size bowl.
- 4 of 5 Beat butter in large bowl until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour mixture alternately with banana mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Divide batter between pans.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers tests clean. Let loaves cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Turn loaves out onto racks; let cool completely.
- 1 of 1 Melt butter in milk in saucepan. Pour into bowl. Gradually whisk in sugar until good drizzling consistency; add a little more milk if needed. Drizzle half over each loaf. Sprinkle nuts over each. Spoon melted chocolate in small plastic food-storage bag; snip corner. Pipe over loaves. Wrap tightly in plastic. Store at room temperature up to 2 days, refrigerate 3 to 4 days, or freeze up to 1 month.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 386 kcal cal., 5 g pro., 52 g carb., 19 g Fat, total, 58 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber, 125 mg sodium