Chocolate-Rocky Road Bark
- 1 of 5 Line a 15 x 11 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick aluminum foil, or line pan with regular foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Gently melt chocolate in large bowl set over saucepan of gently simmering water; stir chocolate until smooth. Remove bowl from over water and let cool slightly, about 3 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Stir the marshmallows, peanuts and graham crackers into the melted chocolate. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared jelly-roll pan.
- 4 of 5 Place the pan in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours or until the bark is completely cooled.
- 5 of 5 Invert the bark onto a large cutting surface. Peel off the aluminum foil. Cut the bark into thirty-six 2-inch pieces.
Servings Per Recipe: 36
Per Serving: 5 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber, 13 mg sodium, 160 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 18 g carb., 9 g Fat, total, 1 mg chol.