- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In small bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
- 2 of 5 In large bowl, mix ricotta, 1/3 cup of the sugar, vanilla and remaining egg. Stir in cocoa powder and flour, then chocolate and walnuts.
- 3 of 5 On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry sheets into 12-inch squares. With a sharp knife, cut each sheet into 9 equal squares (each 4 inches per side).
- 4 of 5 Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate-walnut filling into the center of one square. Brush edges with egg mixture; fold in half diagonally to form a triangle. Press well to seal edges; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry squares and filling.
- 5 of 5 Brush tops with egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Bake at 400 degrees F for 14 minutes or until browned on top. Cool turnovers on rack. To serve, dust with confectioners' sugar.
Servings Per Recipe: 18
Per Serving: 2 g sat. fat, 6 g Fat, total, 26 mg chol., 3 g pro., 9 g carb., 100 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 39 mg sodium