Gooey Chocolate Puddings (from How To Eat)
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In top of double boiler, melt chocolate and 1/2 cup butter over simmering water, whisking.
- 3 of 5 In medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, sugar and 1/4 cup flour just until blended. Gradually whisk in melted chocolate mixture; set aside.
- 4 of 5 Grease four 1-cup ramekins with 1 tablespoon butter. Coat with 1 tablespoon flour; shake out excess. Divide chocolate mixture among ramekins. Place on baking sheet.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven 18 minutes, until tops are firm and cracking slightly and edges are set. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with cold cream to pour into hot puddings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 231 mg chol., 24 g sat. fat, 644 kcal cal., 8 g pro., 64 g carb., 41 g Fat, total, 3 g fiber, 53 mg sodium