Peach Melba Buckle
- 1 of 7 Heat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 7 In a large bowl, whisk flour, granulated sugar and salt. Cut in butter until mixture becomes crumbly. Remove 1 cup of the mixture to a small bowl and stir in the almonds and light-brown sugar; reserve for topping.
- 3 of 7 Stir baking powder into the remaining flour mixture. In a small bowl, whisk milk, egg and vanilla. Stir into the flour mixture until batter forms.
- 4 of 7 Spoon half the batter into the prepared pan. Scatter the peaches and raspberries over the batter. Drop the remaining batter in tablespoons over the fruit and sprinkle with the reserved topping.
- 5 of 7 Bake at 350 degree F for 1 hour, until golden- brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6 of 7 Cool slightly on wire rack. Run knife around edge and remove side of pan.
- 7 of 7 Gently heat preserves until just liquid enough to drizzle over buckle. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 343 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 50 g carb., 3 g fiber, 276 mg sodium, 14 g Fat, total, 50 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat