- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry sheet. Cut into 3 equal pieces along folds. Transfer to baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pastry to a wire rack. Cool completely.
- 3 of 5 Prepare pudding following package directions, replacing milk with coconut milk; allow to cool. Stir in coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- 4 of 5 Slice each pastry in half horizontally for a total of 6 pieces. Spread a quarter of the pudding over cut side of each of 2 bottom pieces; fan a quarter of the strawberries on each. Repeat layering once more. Top each stack with remaining 2 pieces of pastry. Chill until serving.
- 5 of 5 With a serrated knife, cut each pastry into 4 equal pieces, using a sawing motion. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar and garnish with additional sliced strawberries.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 127 mg sodium, 1 g pro., 7 g Fat, total, 148 kcal cal., 2 g fiber, 20 g carb., 4 g sat. fat, 0 mg chol.