Blueberry Cream-Cheese Coffee Cake
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease, flour 10-inch springform pan.
- 2 of 6 Pulse flour, sugar in processor twice to mix. Add butter; pulse until coarse meal, 10 pulses. Remove 2 cups; reserve.
- 3 of 6 Add baking powder, soda, salt, sour cream, 1 egg and almond extract to mixture in food processor. Process, 30 seconds. With floured hands, spread dough over bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan.
- 4 of 6 Beat cheese, sugar, vanilla and 2 eggs in bowl. Pour over crust. Carefully spoon preserves over cheese mixture. With knife, swirl preserves through cheese mixture. Scatter berries over top.
- 5 of 6 Add cinnamon and nuts to reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle on top of cake.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 65 to 70 minutes, until almost set, and top is golden brown. Remove pan to rack; cool 15 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Cool.
- 1 of 1 Microwave chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 5 seconds. Stir. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Servings Per Recipe: 12