- 1 of 7 In small bowl, combine nuts and 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside.
- 2 of 7 In large bowl, beat butter, 1/3 cup sugar, vanilla and salt on medium speed until creamy and smooth, 2 minutes.
- 3 of 7 On low speed, gradually beat in flour until just blended. Gather into ball; flatten slightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
- 4 of 7 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5 of 7 Turn out dough on lightly floured work surface. Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into stars, using small cutters (1-3/4- to 2-inch). Place on ungreased baking sheets. Reroll scraps and cut out.
- 6 of 7 Lightly brush cookies with beaten egg white. Sprinkle nut-sugar mixture over tops.
- 7 of 7 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 7
Per Serving: 2 g Fat, total, 3 g carb., 0 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 7 mg sodium, 4 mg chol., 30 kcal cal., 0 g pro.