America's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 of 5 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat baking sheets with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in medium-size bowl until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- 4 of 5 Stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate pieces and nuts. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool baking sheets on wire racks for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Per Serving: 50 mg sodium, 15 g carb., 135 kcal cal., 9 g Fat, total, 2 g pro., 15 mg chol.