Basic Holiday Cookie Dough
- 1 of 5 Stir together flour, baking powder and salt on piece of waxed paper.
- 2 of 5 Beat together butter, margarine and sugar in bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. Stir in flour mixture. Shape into disk; wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 3 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 of 5 Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 3/8-inch thickness. Cut into rounds with 2-1/2-inch cookie cutter; reroll scraps. Place on prepared baking sheets, spacing 1-1/2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
Servings Per Recipe: