Cherry Bow Ties
- 1 of 6 In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and salt on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. On low speed, gradually beat in flour just until combined.
- 2 of 6 Wrap dough in plastic wrap (dough will be sticky). Refrigerate 1 hour. Divide dough in half, shaping each half into 6-inch log. Wrap each half. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 3 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 4 of 6 Cut dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Pinch together top and bottom of each circle to make bow-tie shape.
- 5 of 6 Decorate by pressing cherry half into center of each bow tie, and almonds on sides if desired.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 14 to 16 minutes or until golden and set around edges. Transfer to wire racks; let cool.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 2 g sat. fat, 15 mg chol., 0 g fiber, 4 g Fat, total, 30 mg sodium, 11 g carb., 1 g pro., 84 kcal cal.