Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract and raisins. Cover and allow to stand for 1 hour.
- 3 of 5 In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 4 of 5 In another large bowl, beat the margarine and sugars together until completely combined. On low speed, gradually beat in the flour mixture. Add the egg mixture and mix until combined. Stir in the oatmeal and the chocolate chips.
- 5 of 5 Drop by heaping teaspoonfulsonto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes, until set but still slightly soft. Cool 2 minutes on the sheets and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool cookie sheets before repeating with remaining dough.
Servings Per Recipe: