- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil.
- 2 of 6 Beat butter and sugar in bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- 3 of 6 Place coffee in a food processor and grind for about 2 minutes. Add flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt. Pulse to blend. Add to butter mixture; stir until smooth. Stir in hazelnuts and cinnamon chips; mix well.
- 4 of 6 Divide dough in half. With floured hands, place half on prepared baking sheet. Pat into a 12 x 2-1/2-inch log, flattening top slightly. Repeat with second half, placing on baking sheet 2 inches from first.
- 5 of 6 Bake at 350 degrees F for 28 to 30 minutes, or until browned around edges. Remove from oven. Cool logs 10 minutes. Place on cutting board.
- 6 of 6 Cut logs diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices for a total of 32. Place slices, cut-side down, on baking sheet. Bake 15 to 18 minutes; transfer to rack to cool.
Servings Per Recipe: 32
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 59 mg sodium, 142 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 16 g carb., 7 g Fat, total, 21 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat