- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 4 On a well-floured surface, knead together cookie dough, cocoa powder, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
- 3 of 4 Roll dough, one heaping teaspoon at a time, into balls. On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball into a 9-inch rope. Form into pretzel shape and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat, placing 2 inches apart.
- 4 of 4 Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- 1 of 1 Beat powdered egg whites and water as directed on package until foamy. Beat in sugar and cocoa powder until smooth.
- 1 of 2 Beat powdered egg white and water as directed on package until foamy. Beat in sugar until smooth.
- 2 of 2 Dip cooled cookies in icings and place on rack over waxed paper. Sprinkle with nonpareils and allow to set up.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 4 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 87 kcal cal., 1 g pro., 15 g carb., 3 g Fat, total