- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 3 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Whisk flour, sugar, salt and baking soda in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3 of 5 In a large bowl, beat olive oil, butter and orange juice on medium speed for 2 minutes. Beat in egg. At lowest speed, beat in flour mixture, just until blended. Add cranberries, pecans and orange rind. Beat for 1 minute.
- 4 of 5 Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake cookies at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes, until firm and golden around edges. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: