Cranberry Walnut Rugelach
- 1 of 1 Position oven rack in top third of oven.
- 1 of 3 Beat together butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Stir in egg yolks, vanilla and salt until well blended. Stir in flour until smooth dough forms.
- 2 of 3 Divide dough into fourths. Shape each piece into a disk. Wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 3 of 3 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment; grease.
- 1 of 2 On well floured surface, roll out one disk into 8-inch round. Spread with 2 tablespoons apricot jam. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup dried cranberries and about 3 tablespoons nuts.
- 2 of 2 Cut disk into 8 wedge-shaped pieces. Starting at outside edge, roll up each filled triangle, enclosing filling. Transfer to prepared baking sheet, spacing at least 1-inch apart. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- 1 of 3 Lightly brush each pastry with milk; sprinkle with sugar.
- 2 of 3 Bake in top third of 350 degrees F oven until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove to wire rack and let cool completely.
- 3 of 3 Store in airtight containers up to 2 weeks.
Servings Per Recipe: 32
Per Serving: 16 g carb., 10 g Fat, total, 37 mg chol., 1 g fiber, 5 g sat. fat, 160 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 59 mg sodium