Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl.
- 2 of 5 Coarsely chop 6 ounces of the chocolate, and finely chop the remaining 6 ounces. Microwave coarsely chopped chocolate with butter for 1 minute, stirring halfway through. Microwave an additional 15 seconds if necessary; stir until smooth.
- 3 of 5 Transfer chocolate mixture to bowl of an electric mixer and add sugars, eggs and vanilla; beat until well combined Reduce speed to low and gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining finely chopped chocolate pieces.
- 4 of 5 Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 375 degrees F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Let the cookies cool on baking sheet on a wire rack for 2 minutes. Transfer the cookies to rack; let cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 80 mg sodium, 7 g Fat, total, 24 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 140 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 18 g carb.