Double Vanilla Cookies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3 of 5 In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Gradually add vanilla sugar; beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla extract; mix until smooth, scraping down side of bowl. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until combined.
- 4 of 5 Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet, spacing 2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Let cool on sheets 1 minute, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 34 mg sodium, 2 g Fat, total, 6 g carb., 1 g pro., 49 kcal cal., 1 g sat. fat, 11 mg chol., 0 g fiber