- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Stir together flour, confectioners sugar, hazelnuts and salt in medium-size bowl.
- 3 of 5 Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Knead until mixture holds together. Divide dough in half.
- 4 of 5 Roll out one-half of the dough to about 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out circles and place on ungreased baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Repeat, using all dough. Prick with fork.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 325 degrees F for about 20 minutes, or until cookies just start to get golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 1 of 1 Pour each melted chocolate into a small plastic resealable bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of each bag and drizzle cooled shortbread with melted chocolates.
Servings Per Recipe: 36