- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Beat together flour, butter and the 1/2 cup confectioners sugar in a small bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Press into bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 3 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 4 of 5 Beat eggs, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon juice in small bowl until smooth. Pour over hot crust.
- 5 of 5 Bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Dust lightly with remaining confectioners sugar. Cut into diamonds, about 2-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches. Use small spatula to lift the diamonds out of the pan. Store airtight at room temperature. If desired, dust again with confectioners sugar before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 40