- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 9-inch-square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Mix together flour and baking powder in small bowl.
- 3 of 6 Beat together banana, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until blended. Add buttermilk, egg, oil and vanilla, beating well.
- 4 of 6 Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Fold in nuts. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 6 of 6 Meanwhile, stir together confectioners sugar and water in small cup until smooth. If necessary, for a better drizzling consistency, add more water, a drop at a time. Drizzle over cooled cake. Cut cake into 12 bars. Makes 12 bars.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 180 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 32 g carb., 5 g Fat, total, 18 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 55 mg sodium