Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil. Set aside.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- 3 of 5 In another large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg whites until well combined. Beat in vanilla.
- 4 of 5 With mixer on lowest speed, beat in flour mixture; then stir in oats and raisins. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets; flatten slightly. If dough is sticky, wet hands with cold water and continue flattening. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until lightly golden around edges. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely. Line Chinese takeout boxes with tissue paper and place 3 to 4 cookies inside each.
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 8 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 40 mg sodium, 107 kcal cal., 2 g pro., 17 g carb., 4 g Fat, total