Oatmeal Scotchies (Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Morsels)
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Beat butter and sugars in another large bowl on medium-high speed 3 minutes, until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl after 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla until combined.
- 4 of 5 On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture; beat 1 minute or until completely combined. Stir in oats and morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degree oven for 9 to 10 minutes or until just browned around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 40 cookies
Servings Per Recipe: 40
Per Serving: 20 g carb., 8 g Fat, total, 23 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 157 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 75 mg sodium, 2 g pro.