Orange Almond Biscotti Bartlett Inn
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Beat sugar, butter, rind and eggs in bowl until blended. Stir in flour, almonds, baking powder and salt until dough forms.
- 3 of 5 Divide dough in half. Shape each half into 10 x 3-inch log. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 4 of 5 Bake in 350 degree oven 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. While still warm, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place slices, cut side down, on baking sheet.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degree oven 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Transfer biscotti to wire racks to cool. Makes 4 dozen biscotti.
Servings Per Recipe: