Orange Glazed Cookies
- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 4 In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy, 2 minutes. Add egg; beat to combine (mixture may appear curdled). Add cake mix, wheat germ, 1 tablespoon rind and 1/4 cup juice; beat until thick but smooth.
- 3 of 4 Drop batter by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- 4 of 4 Bake in 350 degree oven until puffed with slightly cracked surface, 13 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets on rack for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to racks; let cool completely.
- 1 of 1 In bowl, stir sugar, rind and juice until smooth. Thin with water for glazing consistency. Spread on cookies. Let dry, 20 minutes. Store airtight for up to 2 weeks. Makes about 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 134 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 6 g Fat, total, 21 g carb., 2 g pro., 141 kcal cal., 3 g sat. fat, 20 mg chol.