Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Sift together flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- 3 of 6 With mixer on medium-high speed, beat together butter and peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Add the granulated sugar and light-brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla until blended.
- 4 of 6 On low speed, beat in the flour mixture until blended. Fold in the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and peanuts until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- 5 of 6 Scoop about 1 heaping tablespoonful of the batter into your hands; gently flatten into a 2-inch disk. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Continue making disks with remaining dough.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden and firm. Cool cookies on pan on rack for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 3 g pro., 148 kcal cal., 9 g Fat, total, 16 g carb., 4 g sat. fat, 16 mg chol., 1 g fiber, 98 mg sodium