- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 In a medium-size bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 3 of 5 In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter on medium speed 2 minutes, until creamy. Add brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the granulated, and beat 2 minutes. Beat in milk, egg and vanilla. Beat in dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in chips and nuts. Chill dough 15 minutes.
- 4 of 5 For each cookie, roll 2 teaspoons of dough into a ball and place on baking sheets 2 inches apart. With fork, flatten each ball into a 1 1/2-inch round, making a crosshatch pattern. Sprinkle a small amount of the remaining sugar over the top of each.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned around edges. Let cool on sheets 1 minute. Transfer to rack; let cool.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 50 mg sodium, 1 g pro., 7 g carb., 2 g Fat, total, 4 mg chol., 0 g fiber, 48 kcal cal.