- 1 of 5 In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- 2 of 5 In another large bowl, beat butter, eggs, and zest until smooth, about 3 minutes. Beat in honey until combined. On low speed beat in dry ingredients until just combined.
- 3 of 5 Cover and refrigerate dough overnight.
- 4 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. With wel-floured hands, form 1 level teaspoon dough into a ball. On a well-floured work surface, form each ball into a 2 1/2-inch-long log. Bend into a crescent shape and place on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from oven; cool on baking sheet on wire rack for 1 minute. Roll warm cookies in confectioners sugar. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 60