Rum Butter Stars
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 3 of 6 In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs and extracts. Beat in dry ingredients on low until just combined.
- 4 of 6 Place dough in a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe stars, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets. Place a glace cherry half on top of each. Refrigerate baking sheets for 30 minutes.
- 5 of 6 Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, until edges just start to brown.
- 6 of 6 Remove cookies from baking sheets to wire racks and let cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
Servings Per Recipe: 48