Spiced Crackle Cookies
- 1 of 5 In large bowl, beat together butter, sugar and molasses on medium speed until blended. Beat in egg until blended, scraping down side of bowl.
- 2 of 5 Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, cinnamon and white pepper into clean bowl. Add to butter mixture; beat on low speed until blended. Stir in crystallized ginger. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 of 5 Place confectioners sugar in small bowl. Dust hands lightly with flour. Roll pieces of dough into 1-inch balls, using about 2 teaspoons per ball. Roll dough in confectioners sugar to completely coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheets, spacing at least 2 inches apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 12 minutes or until cookies have expanded and flattened; the tops will be covered with cracks. Let cookies cool on baking sheets on wire rack 2 minutes. Transfer cookies directly to racks; let cool completely. Cookies can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 10 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 0 g fiber, 35 mg sodium, 1 g pro., 66 kcal cal., 2 g Fat, total, 11 g carb.