Spicy Molasses Cookies
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt in small bowl.
- 3 of 6 Beat butter, brown sugar in bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat in molasses and egg. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 4 of 6 Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 375 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes, until soft-firm to touch. Transfer sheet to rack for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove cookies to racks. Sprinkle with sugar. Cool completely.
- 6 of 6 If not serving right after baking, freeze in layers, separated by waxed paper, in sealed plastic container. To serve, bring to room temperature. Makes about 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
Servings Per Recipe: 30
Per Serving: 72 kcal cal., 1 g pro., 73 mg sodium, 11 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 12 g carb., 2 g Fat, total