Spooky Cookie Dough
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Beat butter and sugar in bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3 of 5 Mix baking powder and flour in bowl. On low speed, gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until combined. Add milk; beat until dough masses around beaters, 2 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Divide dough into thirds. Lightly flour a clean work surface. Roll out each third of dough to 1/3-inch thickness. Cut into shapes, using Halloween cookie cutters. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet, spacing 1 inch apart.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees oven 10 minutes or until cookies spring back when lightly touched. Let cool on baking sheet 3 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely. Makes 4 dozen 3-inch cookies.
Servings Per Recipe: 48