- 1 of 5 Line large baking pan with waxed paper. In small glass bowl, microwave milk chocolate chips on high power 30 seconds; stir. If needed, microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring, to melt. Add peanut butter to chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in sugar.
- 2 of 5 Fit pastry bag with 1/4-inch star tip. Spoon in peanut-butter filling.
- 3 of 5 Halve berries through stem. Pipe filling onto half of each berry; reassemble berries. Place on prepared sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes, until firm.
- 4 of 5 In glass bowl, microwave white chocolate on high 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds; stir.
- 5 of 5 Holding berries from stem, dip half in melted white chocolate. Return to sheets. Let set slightly, 1 to 2 minutes. Dip tips in peanuts. Refrigerate until serving. Makes about 3 dozen.
Servings Per Recipe: 36
Per Serving: 1 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 5 g Fat, total, 2 g pro., 6 g carb., 67 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 23 mg sodium