Tipper Gore's Gingersnaps
- 1 of 7 Heat oven to 325 degree F.
- 2 of 7 Mix flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
- 3 of 7 In another large bowl, beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugar; continue to beat on medium speed until combined, 2 minutes.
- 4 of 7 Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in molasses and vinegar until combined, 1 minute.
- 5 of 7 On low speed, beat in flour mixture.
- 6 of 7 For each cookie, roll 1 rounded tablespoon dough into ball; place, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheet. With fork, flatten each and make crosshatch pattern.
- 7 of 7 Bake at 325 degree F for 15 to 16 minutes, until slightly browned around edges. Remove cookies to rack to cool.
Servings Per Recipe: