White Chocolate-Chunk Cookies
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Stir together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- 3 of 6 Beat together butter, sugar, vanilla and salt in medium-size bowl until blended, about 1 minute. Add egg; beat 1 minute.
- 4 of 6 Dissolve espresso powder in very hot water in small cup; stir into butter mixture. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in nuts and white chocolate.
- 5 of 6 Using 2 rounded tablespoons dough per cookie, place dough balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 375 degree oven for about 12 minutes or until edges are golden and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets on wire rack 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool. Serve warm or room temperature. Makes about 15 cookies.
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Per Serving: 27 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 258 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 103 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 7 g sat. fat, 33 mg chol.