Creamy Dill Chicken Stew and Bow Ties
- 1 of 5 Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Season chicken with salt and place in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, stir together cream of celery soup, 4 oz of the cream cheese and the broth. Pour over chicken and scatter mushrooms over the top.
- 3 of 5 Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- 4 of 5 Remove chicken from slow cooker and place on a plate; cut into 2-inch pieces. Stir in remaining cream cheese, the dill, parsley and black pepper. Return chicken to slow cooker.
- 5 of 5 Serve stew with cooked bow tie pasta.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 7 g sat. fat, 47 g carb., 134 mg chol., 540 kcal cal., 15 g Fat, total, 3 g fiber, 52 g pro., 693 mg sodium