- 1 of 3 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 12 muffin pan cups with foil cupcake liners. Place 1 scant tablespoon crumbs in each.
- 2 of 3 Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and beat until blended. Beat in sour cream, liqueur, zest and vanilla. On low speed, beat in flour and salt.
- 3 of 3 Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each cup. Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- 1 of 3 Stir together sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the jam. Spread about 2 teaspoons of the sour cream mixture on the top of each cupcake and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- 2 of 3 Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes to rack to cool completely.
- 3 of 3 Melt remaining 2 tablespoons jam. Cool slightly. Slice strawberries and fan over tops of cupcakes. Brush with melted jam.
Servings Per Recipe: 12