Cookies 'n' Cream Minis
- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 36 indents of mini muffin pans (using 3 pans total) with paper or foil liners. If you have only one or two pans, bake batter in batches.
- 2 of 4 In small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. In large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Beat in sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 3 of 4 On low speed, alternately beat flour mixture and sour cream into butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Add milk and vanilla; fold in cookie pieces. Divide batter among prepared cups; for ease, place batter in a resealable plastic bag, snip off a corner and pipe into cups.
- 4 of 4 Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, until tops spring back when lightly pressed. Remove cupcakes to a rack; let cool.
- 1 of 2 In bowl, beat sugar, butter, sour cream and vanilla until good spreading consistency.
- 2 of 2 Once cupcakes have cooled, spread with frosting, about 2 teaspoons for each. Top with cookie crumbs, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 68 mg sodium, 114 kcal cal., 0 g fiber, 3 g sat. fat, 16 g carb., 1 g pro., 24 mg chol., 5 g Fat, total